Take It Smiling
| WEB DESIGN | PAPER CRAFTING | PHOTOGRAPHY | BEING GREEN | MUSINGS | FIND ME ON THE WEB | WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT |

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Papercrafting: It's What I Do

Okay, so here I am, blogging so that I can tryout to be on a design team... I suppose I outta show my stuff!

I've posted links to my Splitcoast Stampers and Flickr galleries over there on the left. I hope they work though I'm afraid you may need to be a member of those sites to see them.

To give you a feel for what I do, here's an accordian scrapbook I made for my sister last summer. She was here for a week; I made this over her last two days so that she could take it home with her.


I used a variety of elements in this nifty book. There's decoupage, stamping, chipboard, Crystal Effects, embossing, tearing, distressing, ribbon, hemp, vellum... even a can pulltop!

1 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

Gorgeous work Andrea! 2 days - my goodness, that would take me 2 weeks! I love it!

Copyright ©2010 Andrea Diuguid. All content, including text, photographs and concept design elements featured in this blog are © Andrea Diuguid.