Take It Smiling
| WEB DESIGN | PAPER CRAFTING | PHOTOGRAPHY | BEING GREEN | MUSINGS | FIND ME ON THE WEB | WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT |

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh, wait! I do have something to say!

So part of my hesitation to start a blog was the worry I wouldn't have anything to say. But you know what? I do! Every month, I write a column for my local MOMS Club chapter... I'm the Philanthropy Chair and I write about ways to help others and the environment. Sure, some of the info is MOMS Club-specific, but most of is not. And now I have this new platform for sharing the helpful info I find. Totally cool! So check back every once in a while to learn how you can make a difference.

0 comments:

Copyright ©2010 Andrea Diuguid. All content, including text, photographs and concept design elements featured in this blog are © Andrea Diuguid.