Take It Smiling
| WEB DESIGN | PAPER CRAFTING | PHOTOGRAPHY | BEING GREEN | MUSINGS | FIND ME ON THE WEB | WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT |

Sunday, November 16, 2008

MDC Table Decor Challenge: Part I

Mothers and Daughters Creations put out a challenge to create a table decor item. I couldn't resist! I used an old hot chocolate container to create a flower vase (for faux flowers... I don't think it could hold water). I like that I can fill the container with candy to give as a hostess gift and the hostess can reuse as either a flower vase or food container.

It couldn't have been simpler. Here's the supply list:

  • Target $1 scrapbook paper set, ribbon set
  • Stampin' Up! Dotted Autumn set
  • Stampin' Up! So Saffron paper
  • Stampin' Up! Cranberry Crisp ink
  • Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock
  • All Night Media clear embossing powder
  • VersaMark ink
  • Adhesive
  • Faux flowers
  • Decorative ribbon

2 comments:

Tam said...

Wow - very original and I love the papers/colors!!! Great job on the challenge - thanks for playing along with MDC!

Banme said...

It is beautiful! Well done. I love the colors and how simple it is to make.

Copyright ©2010 Andrea Diuguid. All content, including text, photographs and concept design elements featured in this blog are © Andrea Diuguid.