Take It Smiling
| WEB DESIGN | PAPER CRAFTING | PHOTOGRAPHY | BEING GREEN | MUSINGS | FIND ME ON THE WEB | WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT |

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Life Gets In The Way

It is my heart's desire is to be on a craft design team. I've crafted for years and have often been told, "You should totally sell that!" But that's not me. I can create until the cows come home, but hit the pavement and promote my stuff? Let's just say I'm still stuck in the barn.

So I started this blog, designed the logo, edited the template code (I'm a web designer by trade) and became active in social media forums to learn the ropes... but what I haven't done is craft anything. I've been so busy online, I've lost sight of my passion. I create. It's my stress-reliever. It grounds me. But I haven't created anything (other than this blog and my online presence) in weeks.

True, life in general has been quite busy lately. Three kids, Halloween, Dad away two outta three weeks away for work, a trip to NYC... no wonder I haven't found the time to create. But excuses no more! Tonight's the night. Tonight, the children will be in by 8:30. I will be seated at my craft desk by 8:32 and I will craft.

Maybe if I put it out there for others to see, I'll really do it. What do you think?

0 comments:

Copyright ©2010 Andrea Diuguid. All content, including text, photographs and concept design elements featured in this blog are © Andrea Diuguid.