Hey, according to Victoria over at Life Starring Ellie and Eve, I'm fabulous! How cool is that? Of all the blogs in all the world, she somehow walked into mine...
- Starbucks sweetened black iced tea
- Salty snacks
- Anything with roasted red peppers
- Several reality TV shows: So You Think You Can Dance, Project Runway, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, America's Next Top Model
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle - By Barbara Kingsolver, with Steven L. Hopp and Camille Kingsolver, accompanies the book by the same name. This book changed my life... how I eat, how I shop... an incredible MUST READ. The blog gave me more insight into Barbara's garden and the seasonal workings.
- Feels Like Home - Aside from having loads of interesting and helpful information on her blog, Tara is a lovely gal. She is so helpful and sweet. Get to know her on Twitter too!
- Resourceful Mommy - Amy is a blogging maven (no really, she is... check her out on the Maven Track at Blissdom '09) and she is the reason I have this blog. First I learned dreamed of being a writer. And then I watched her do it. And then she taught me how to network online to make my dream of crafting as more than a hobby come true too! Her blog is phenomenally informative too... she is truly resourceful! Get to know her on Twitter!
- From the Land of Pleasant Living - This is a biased choice, I'll admit. My longtime friend just started her own blog and I just love it. Dana's sense of humor comes shining through her writing and I enjoy keeping up with her and her kids through her blog.
- A Year of Crockpotting - Yep, you read that right. Stephanie has cooked a meal for her family in her crockpot(s) every day for an entire year. I subscribe to her blog and receive her posts via email (that's how I learned to make Thanksgiving's sweet potatoes in the crockpot!) but I also use her site as the world's largest crock pot recipe source. It's easy to search for recipes by type (i.e. side dish) or ingredient (sweet potatoes). The best thing is that Stephanie is a real person! I emailed her about the sweet potato recipe (wondering how long to cook it if I changed the recipe amount) and she replied that same day. Amazing.